DELICIOUS, MOIST AND HEALTHY CHOCOLATE CAKE ALERT!
No gluten, no dairy, no refined sugar, the main ingredient is beetroot and it tastes no different to the traditional, unhealthy kind of choccy cake.
Oh, and another paragraph is required to let you know that it is also really easy to make. RESULT. My advice is simple: get involved immediately..
- 260g grated beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 150g ground almonds
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp ground cinammon
- 60ml honey
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees
- Grease a 20cm round cake tin
- Simply combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix well
- Spoon into your greased cake tin
- Bake for 45 minutes
- Next, try serving to people without telling them that it’s a healthy alternative cake and see if they notice any difference..